Master in Tourism and
FALL INTAKE 2021: ADMISSIONS OPEN!
Advance your career and leadership skills in the booming tourism and hospitality industry
Tourism is a growing and competitive sector with a wealth of international job opportunities. The industry’s recession-proof character, fast-paced innovation, and varied nature is a great fit for ambitious graduates looking for a challenge.
“Small class sizes mean your professors know you by name and forms the essence of the university. As a member of the Student Council I participated in organizing social events such as the Valentine’s Flower Sale, the traditional annual Christmas Dinner, and many of the other extracurricular events that made my time at ESEI so enjoyable...”
Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management at ESEI
WHY STUDY AT ESEI International Business School?
- Renowned business school
- Truly international class
- Be immersed in one of the most active startup scenes in Europe
- Acquire new skills and expand your knowledge
- Work with inspiring tutors
The Master Programme in Tourism and Hospitality Management is equivalent to 60 ECTS Credits at level 7 on the European Qualifications framework. The MBA is equivalent to 120 ECTS at level 7 on the European Qualifications Framework. Credits issued by the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
Frequently Asked Questions
Job opportunities hugely depend on your qualifications, skills and experience. Around 10 offers are provided by ESEI / month, and we are in direct contact with more than 20 companies and 2 HR agencies for offers each semester. We offer assistance with all of this through our dedicated career services.
You can find more information about our Career Services through the following link
You can read more about career opportunities for international students in the following post
Student Accommodation Options:
1) we provide a list of student accommodation agencies that help our students find their ideal home in barcelona, with attractive promotional codes specific to our students.
2) there is a relocation package with an accommodation agency, you will pay a certain fee and they will send you the accommodation letter you will need for the visa, and they will do the apartment hunt for you and find you the specs you want. More details on both option can be accessed here
Non-EU citizens needing a student visa to study in Spain, should make sure to secure admission at least three months before the start of the courses to avoid delays in arrival to Barcelona. Late applications received one month prior to the start date of the course will be considered based on the available places left in the programme. Because of the limited number of places available in our programme, we advise you to start your application as early as possible. Applications are being received for the upcoming intake.
Will I receive administrative support from the school for my residency documents?
ESEI has guidelines on all administrative processes undertaken by students and the school’s staff supports students with this on a one-to-one basis.
Let us know! We would be happy to advise you!