Online or at the
UK Cambridge Campus
September / February
“After studying the first two years of my bachelor at ESEI in Barcelona, I went to Anglia Ruskin University to finish my bachelor degree in their top up program, which was in Cambridge (UK) and lasted a year. The University was much larger than ESEI but there was a good combination between lectures and seminars. In the lectures there were large groups and in seminars it was focused on small working groups. I really liked the "UPCD modules" the school offers, which are are extra non-core courses you can follow. I took one in Leadership and Negotiation and learnt a lot. Aside from the academic programme, it was easy to find a room because ARU has many different campus accommodation options. Furthermore, there are over ten different kinds of sports teams you can join and during the first two weeks of university you can try out what you like. I joined the rowing team which was a lot of fun and a great way to meet people. I would definitely recommend the ARU Business Administration top up year over in the UK because the level of education is very good and there are so many additional opportunities.”
(UNIVERSITY OF HERTFORDSHIRE)
October – January
• Business and Commercial Awareness
• Business Strategy
• Global Marketing, Ethics and Culture
• International Human Resource Management
• Issues in the Global Economy
• Leadership and Organisations
• Digital Economy
• Contemporary Issues in Business and Management
The programme is managed and administered through:
• The Hertfordshire Business School (HBS) Deputy Dean
• An HBS Programme Leader who is responsible for the day to day management of the programme
• HBS Module Leaders and Tutors who are responsible for the delivery of individual modules
• A Programme Committee, to which students contribute via the online programme forum. The membership of which includes student representatives from each level of study and key members of UH staff, including the Programme Leader.
Students are supported by Hertfordshire Business School providing:
• A dedicated Programme Leader
• Student programme handbook provided online to explain the programme and give calendar of events for an academic year
• Academic module support and programme management
• Student pastoral support through the Student Support and Guidance Office
• Student representation in the procedures for management and delivery of the programme, through the online programme forum, the University’s managed learning environment and the student feedback mechanism
• An online skills module entitled Academic Skills Enhancement (0WBS0001)
Students are support by University of Hertfordshire Online providing:
• Online Induction material to assist in starting the programme and settling into it
• Module materials
• First line support
• Technical support
• A designated UHO programme administrator
Students are support by University of Hertfordshire providing:
• StudyNet, a versatile online interactive learning environment, with many built in features to support accessibility for both able and disabled students.
• Access to extensive digital collections of information resources
• A substantial Student Centre that provides advice on issues such as finance, University regulations, legal matters, international student support available on-line etc.
• Office of the Dean of Students, incorporating Chaplaincy, Counselling etc.
• A University-based Disabled Student Co-ordinator
• An Equal Opportunities Officer
• The Students’ Union
• Guided student-centred learning through the use of StudyNet
• An on-line Careers Service for all current students and graduates
• Extensive guidance for overseas students about studying in the English language, provided online at http://www.uefap.co.uk
(ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY)
October – January
Credits: 15 ECTS
Credits: 30 ECTS
Credits: 7,5 ECTS
Credits: 7,5 ECTS
In regards the Covid-19 outbreak and studies at ESEI, we are confident that things will normalise pretty soon, and the Fall 2020 intake will go on as planned on campus. However, should you find yourself directly affected, you will be in a position to receive full refund of the tuition paid or process a deferral free of charge to later intakes available in 2021.
We do offer scholarship opportunities to students to help them cover a small part of their tuition fee (up to 10%). You will need to attach a scholarship form along with your online application and the other required documents. Please note that the deadline to apply for the scholarship for Fall 2020 would be 31-March-2020 and for Spring 2021 would be 31-Jul-2020. We evaluate each case individually, and apply up to a maximum of 10% if the case is approved. More detailed explanation on scholarship types and requirements accessed here
Job opportunities hugely depend on your qualifications, skills and experience. Around 10 offers are provided by ESEI / month, and we are in direct contact with more than 20 companies and 2 HR agencies for offers each semester. We offer assistance with all of this through our dedicated career services.
You can find more information about our Career Services through the following link
You can read more about career opportunities for international students in the following post
Student Accommodation Options:
1) we provide a list of student accommodation agencies that help our students find their ideal home in barcelona, with attractive promotional codes specific to our students.
2) there is a relocation package with an accommodation agency, you will pay a certain fee and they will send you the accommodation letter you will need for the visa, and they will do the apartment hunt for you and find you the specs you want. More details on both option can be accessed here
Non-EU citizens needing a student visa to study in Spain, should make sure to secure admission at least three months before the start of the courses to avoid delays in arrival to Barcelona. Late applications received one month prior to the start date of the course will be considered based on the available places left in the programme. Because of the limited number of places available in our programme, we advise you to start your application as early as possible. Applications are being received for Fall 2020.
Will I receive administrative support from the school for my residency documents?
ESEI has guidelines on all administrative processes undertaken by students and the school’s staff supports students with this on a one-to-one basis.
Let us know! We would be happy to advise you!
Generally, you should complete ESEI’s L5 year, but the L6 UK university may consider your application directly onto the L6 top up year, this should be discussed with your Admissions Adviser.
Yes! We have 2 options available in which you can do your L6 year on campus in the UK. However, please note that you would be responsible for the visa process.
The online L6 top-up programme is 100% online, meaning all teaching, learning and assessment is done online. You would therefore be able to complete the full year from Barcelona or from your home country, indeed from anywhere!
The UK university issuing your bachelor degree runs the top-up programme, meaning you have full access to its academic, pastoral and career support. You will have a programme tutor, module teachers, and more. You will also continue to have full support from the ESEI team if needed, as well as access to our events and additional services.
Depending on which UK top-up option you go for, requirements differ. Check out the different top-up options on our website to see their specific requirements.
We are a recognised Higher Education Institution in Spain and the L4 and L5 years are locally recognised. Our Bachelor’s degrees are official qualifications awarded by top UK universities.