Credits: 15 ECTS
3 months minimum duration
Students will receive an internship which is relevant to both their personal skills and aptitudes and of course to the degree programme they are following.
The student will be required to set up a blog on which to record a self-reflection diary; a weekly posting of the tasks they have performed, the challenges they have faced, and the things they have learned. We would expect to see reflections based on evidence of academic reading as well.
Twice per month you will have 1 hour with your tutor, either face-to-face or by skype, during which you can discuss your reflections in more detail, as well as your progress and the evolution of your objectives. The blog should be well
Blog posts are assessed under the following conceptual learning outcomes:
- Identifying and discussing goals for your career and internship experience
- Identifying explaining, and applying curricular business concepts to the work environment
- Provide analysis of the condition, performance, structure and strategies of the work organization
- Defining a problem or opportunity related to the work organization and using a problem solving process to explore alternative solutions.
- personal reflections on your work and academic experience and samples of your work product.