ESEI’s ONE-year INTERNATIONAL MBA programme is all about EMPOWERING YOU To become an agile business leader
Join our International MBA and participate in:
- Ten cutting edge sector-specialised modules
- 4 electives from other specialisations if you wish to expand knowledge
- A significant group-based capstone project developed across the duration of the programme
- Vital training in two key areas of 21st century business: the Agile methodology and Sustainable Business.
- 1-to-1 coaching sessions from a qualified in-house coach, a process that aims to help students figure out what the next step in their career might look like.
Note: This programme can be completed in 18 months upon request and before securing your enrolment.
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION
TOURISM & HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
International MBA Specialisations
You will be equipped with the knowledge, skills and tools required to thrive in the ever-evolving workplace of tomorrow. You will constantly apply deep understanding in to real business scenarios and projects from day one of the programme.
Customize your MBA, with an initial choice of 2 modules per semester from a list of Elective Courses to explore based on your individual interests and career focus.
You will be asked to work in groups to conduct a piece of in-depth research on a real-world problem and come up with an extensive solution proposal which in turn provides you with an important project in your professional portfolio.
You will participate in two intensive workshop-style courses, one per semester. These will provide you with orientative training in two topics that are highly prevalent in today's global business conversation: Becoming Agile and Sustainability in Business.
Our aim is to guide you through the start of your professional journey in a purposeful and focused way, finding happiness, fulfilment and reaching the goals you set for yourself. At the same time, you will also able to apply the coaching techniques you’ve learnt with your future employees and teams.
ESEI PROFESSOR TESTIMONIAL
esei student testimonial
WHY STUDY AT ESEI International Business School?
- Renowned business school
- Truly international class
- Be immersed in one of the most active startup scenes in Europe
- Acquire new skills and expand your knowledge
- Work with inspiring tutors
- Blended learning approach
- Extensive networking and reputation
“ESEI helps the students get out of their comfort zone and supports them while facing challenges.
I chose to do the programme because it will allow me to get more job opportunities worldwide.”
The total cost for the 90ECTS is 13.000€
Frequently Asked Questions
Job opportunities hugely depend on your qualifications, skills and experience. Around 10 offers are provided by ESEI / month, and we are in direct contact with more than 20 companies and 2 HR agencies for offers each semester. We offer assistance with all of this through our dedicated career services.
You can find more information about our Career Services through the following link
You can read more about career opportunities for international students in the following post
Student Accommodation Options:
1) we provide a list of student accommodation agencies that help our students find their ideal home in barcelona, with attractive promotional codes specific to our students.
2) there is a relocation package with an accommodation agency, you will pay a certain fee and they will send you the accommodation letter you will need for the visa, and they will do the apartment hunt for you and find you the specs you want. More details on both option can be accessed here
Non-EU citizens needing a student visa to study in Spain, should make sure to secure admission at least three months before the start of the courses to avoid delays in arrival to Barcelona. Late applications received one month prior to the start date of the course will be considered based on the available places left in the programme. Because of the limited number of places available in our programme, we advise you to start your application as early as possible. Applications are being received for the upcoming intake.
Will I receive administrative support from the school for my residency documents?
ESEI has guidelines on all administrative processes undertaken by students and the school’s staff supports students with this on a one-to-one basis.
Let us know! We would be happy to advise you!