Over 12 intensive days in which Carlota Estera, Director of ESEI International Business School has visited more than 20 national and international schools and has participated in four public fairs in the cities of Barranquilla, Medellin, Cali, Bogota and Cartagena in Colombia organized Study Union.
We have met more than 600 people interested in pursuing a bachelor or masters in English in the city of Barcelona, boys and girls aged 16 to 18 interested in bachelor’s degrees, adults between 22 and 30 looking to specialize with a master’s degree. Our masters that have excited most interest have been those in International Relations, Business Management as well as IT and Start-Ups.
Students from these colleges and universities have psychologists / counselors to guide them when making such an important decision as choosing their study path. It was nice to meet young people who already know what they want.
ESEI’s Intensive summer programs in June and the possibility of business practices both in summer and during a semester or a full year have been very well received among college students, who are often looking for more than just a degree.
Colombian universities require their students to do internships from the fifth semester of studies. We offer the possibility of reconciling two to four courses per semester and the realization of such practices that allow them to obtain the necessary credits to continue or complete their studies at the university.
[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][fusion_accordion class=”” id=””][fusion_toggle title=”Application details” open=”no”]
- Send academic notes along with the description of the subjects and number of credits earned to date in English to: [email protected]
- Include contact details of your advisor at your university and choose the program that interest you.
- One of our consultants will contact your university and offer you an interview via Skype. We study your transcripts and perform an academic mapping.
- If the credits are accepted and you have the profile and the level of English, we welcome you to study one semester, one year with or without internships in Barcelona.
- What you choose to be accepted by your college credits will be valid and will be accepted so that you can continue or terminate your studies without repeating subjects.
ESEI Business School is known for offering a career in business with an internationally focused dual-degree fully in English with an entrepreneurial vision, and a strong sense of ethics. We offer an evening schedule, which allows students to study or work during the day. ESEI has a practical and innovative methodology where learning by doing is emphasized, focusing on the development of the skills of each individual.
A personalized focus that helps the individual to reach for their own dreams and meet their own challenges.
We are pleased to have met all these young people and hope to see many of them at our campus in Barcelona in the near future.
Thank you for welcoming us Colombia! And thanks to Study Union for organizing this!