Due to the unprecedented circumstances brought about by the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis and because the health and safety of our students and staff is our highest priority, we have temporarily converted all our programmes into an online format.
We are taking actions to guarantee that our current students can continue their studies uninterrupted:
- We are using Canvas, our Learning Management System to run live virtual classes. The Canvas Conferences tool has been tested before and all our professors are trained in using it.
- We are working hard to provide additional learning resources for our students on the Canvas platform.
- To provide our students with support, we are introducing virtual office hours. Students can book appointments via the Canvas calendar.
Students in the Admissions Process
We are also committed to helping students who are currently in the Admissions process or would like to apply to a programme at ESEI:
- Students affected by COVID-19 who cannot attend the programme they were admitted to (Fall 2020) will receive a full refund of their tuition fees.
- We will make admissions decisions based on documents that students are able to provide at the moment. Documents that the applicant might have difficulty obtaining, such as transcripts, recommendation letters, etc., will be required later.
- We will accept the ESEI English test, which is available free of charge online, as a substitute for the IELTS or TOEFL test. This will be followed by an online interview with our Head of Academics.
- By attending any of our online open day sessions and completing your application, you’ll get the following benefits:
- Saving on 150€ Application fee for non-EU citizens
- Paying reduced Enrolment Fee to reserve your place
- Free online Spanish course during the summer
- Access to Online library with thousands of books on business related topics
- Access to Online Conferences and Workshops with faculty and guest speakers
If you have any questions regarding the measures we are taking in response to the crisis, please do not hesitate to reach out.
We wish all our students, staff and community members good health and wellbeing going forward.