In the business world, organisations are the focal point of all activity. This module looks at different types of organisations and their structure, examines the process of organisational change and how it can be introduced smoothly, assesses the use of communication within organisations in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness and examines how organisational performance is monitored with regard to customer satisfaction.
● Evaluate various types of organisations and their structure.
● Examine the process of organisational change.
● Assess the use of communication in organisations.
● Examine how organisational performance is monitored.
● Evaluate the use of IT systems on the performance and structure of an organisation.