Marketing today is evolving very quickly in an increasingly digital world. It’s being forced to adapt and rethink its approach, becoming more strategic in nature. This course takes a strategic view of marketing so you can understand and analyse all market forces at play. You will explore the best marketing strategies out there, and learn how to develop powerful lines of attack that improve results.
● Understand the decision making process in marketing and the environmental and market forces which affect this.
● Understand the process of research which leads to effective decision-making in marketing.
● Understand the roles played by marketing and sales in launching new products, and analyse how the effectiveness of each process can be measured.
● Understand strategic marketing in global business, and the factors which influence its adaptation and application.
● Understand up-to-date marketing strategies in contemporary business and evaluate their effectiveness in a range of contexts.