At ESEI Barcelona we are fully committed to giving you a competitive advantage in the business world, and here is how our professional development programme supports you:
One important approach in ESEI is scheduling the masters classes after 6:30pm so that you can work during the day. However, to help you get that job in the first place, ESEI:
- Collaborates with Spain Internship – an online platform offering regular internships in Spain.
- works with a dedicated Internship coordinator to provide weekly offers to students and build relationships with companies
- promotes networking events with our partners; often with substantial discounts or free entry
- maintains contacts, links and agreements with numerous local and international companies based in Barcelona and worldwide.
- includes training in personal pitching, personal branding interview skills and networking skills for every masters student
- provides 15 hours of dedicated professional coaching sessions on finding your passion and setting professional objectives.
- offers guidance on CV and cover letter writing, as well as career advice via individual counseling
Some of the most well-known companies that accept student interns from ESEI Barcelona are: Citibank, AXA, Volkswagen, Johnson & Johnson, Delloite, DHL, Danone, Decathlon, IBM, Nestlé, KPMG, Vodafone, BBVA, Telefónica-Movistar, Philips, Mango, Mandarin Oriental Hotel, W Hotels, JCDecaux, ING, Allianz, Ernst & Young, Hewlett Packard among others.