This module is designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to CRM and Data management. You will find out what a Customer Relationship Management tool is, what it is used for and how it is used as a data management platform. You will also explore what kind of data the different types of CRM collect and what the different types of CRM allow companies to do. Looking specifically at Data, the course delves into how to use data in a powerful way for business, for example through accurate targeting or messaging in advertising, personalisation of UX, community behaviour understanding, etc. Finally, you will gain insight into why data is “the new gold” in today’s business context and how it impacts us in terms of online behaviour and decision-making, among other things.
● Understand the basics of CRM, data collection and data management
● Know different CRM tools and what they are used for
● Know different data types and how they can be used in business
● Apply knowledge of CRM and data to build a data collection – storage – use flow for a real business scenario
● Understand why data is “the new gold”