This module aims to introduce you to the critical success factors for effective verbal and nonverbal communication in the context of the workplace, both in terms of internal communication and external communication, including training in public speaking. It looks at different negotiation and conflict resolution techniques and the various contexts they may be applied in. The course also develops your networking skills and expands your networking opportunities in the city of Barcelona, giving you the opportunity to put what you learn into practice.
● Identify and analyse the appropriate channels of communication according to specific audiences and objectives
● Demonstrate an applied understanding of the critical success factors for effective verbal and nonverbal communication in the context of public speaking
● Analyse and understand the key practical and theoretical concepts of managing and resolving conflicts
● Analytically and theoretically understand the types of conflict management styles
● Analyse and select negotiating strategies to favour your situation.
● Demonstrate an ability to plan negotiations strategically and comprehensively
● Identify different networking tools and strategies to expand networking opportunities
● Produce a Linkedin Profile with effective accomplishment-based job and skill statements