This module introduces you to the guiding principles of International Trade. It starts broad by examining the setting up, developing and managing of an efficient Export Department within the context of global trade agreements, and then zooms in to the essentials of Incoterms, payment terms and the contract of sale. We are all aware of the increasing interconnections in today’s world, but to what extent are we equipped to deal with it? When entering the business world, you will invariably come into contact with offshoring and outsourcing situations, which are some of the key drivers in today’s globalised world. This module helps to equip you on what is involved in handling such situations.
● Explain the business benefits of outsourcing and the three primary outsourcing options
● Describe the future trend of outsourcing, including multisourcing, and evaluate its impact on a global business of your choice.
● Identify the strategies and cases of export import business
● Explain the procedures and practices in export import case
● Analyse procedures and strategies in export import business.