This module will take you through the different digital marketing technologies available and how they can be used strategically to meet the long-term mission and goals of the company.
You will explore how organisations employ tools such as social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM, apps, automation etc. strategically to market their product/service.
● Demonstrate understanding of digital marketing as a concept, the core features of the various technologies available, and market strategy.
● Analyse and evaluate content options for a given digital marketing strategy; including timing, ROI and KPIs.
● Apply insights on current digital marketing trends to different digital marketing channel strategies.
● For the objectives of a given business case, develop a digital marketing strategy in which the appropriate digital marketing technologies are chosen and applied, and outline the implementation plan that will best achieve said objectives.
● Review and measure the success of your digital marketing strategy by analysing key performance indicators.