Why choose to invest in the Future of digital transformation
If you’re looking for a programme that will help you develop the expertise and tools needed to become a tech-savvy disruptor, then our Master in Digital Transformation in Business has everything you need to get you started.
What does a Master’s in Digital Transformation in Business entail?
This programme covers all aspects of digital transformation and emerging technologies, giving you an advantage over your competitors by helping you take advantage of the latest trends and innovations. You’ll gain skills in areas such as artificial intelligence (AI), big data analytics, blockchain technology, cloud computing, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
You’ll also learn about business strategy, from how to manage change within organizations to understanding how to create value for customers. You’ll gain access to our network of professionals who are experts in their fields and can help guide your career path.
The programme is taught by experienced academics who have extensive industry experience. They will share their knowledge with you through lectures, case studies, and group discussions. It’s ideal if you want to expand your knowledge base or make a career change into digital transformation or related fields.
Modules in the Master’s in Digital Transformation in Business programme include:
- Digital Leadership Module which provides tools for developing your own vision of leadership, as well as digital leadership competencies. It is the ability to lead and manage effectively in a digital environment. This includes the use of technology to enhance communication, collaboration, decision-making and overall organizational performance.
- Digital Transformation in HR Module which teaches you to see opportunities where HR teams can rethink how they function, engage employees, and drive change. This can include the use of digital platforms for recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence Module which will introduce you to analytical tools and skills you can use to understand, analyze and evaluate the opportunities ‘megatrends’ will inevitably bring to your organization. Both Big Data Analytics and Business Intelligence are often used together to turn data into actionable insights that can inform business strategy and improve performance.
- Design Thinking & Innovation Module helps you identify opportunities for innovation using design thinking methodologies in real-life products and customer interactions. The goal of design thinking and innovation is to foster a culture of creativity and innovation within an organization and to develop solutions that are user-centered and meet the needs of customers.
- Business Model Innovation & Business Canvas Modeling Module helps you grasp the importance of a strong business model and how it can be innovated using certain thinking and practical tools. The goal is to help organizations create new revenue streams, increase profitability, and stay competitive in the market.
- Artificial Intelligence in Business Module provides a foundational understanding of this emerging technology and the impact of AI on today’s businesses. It helps organizations understand how to use AI to drive growth, efficiency, and innovation, and become more competitive in the market.
- Digital Business Strategy Module looks at the transformative impact that disruptive technologies have had on traditional business models, as well as the brand new digital business models that have emerged out of this digital revolution. It helps organizations understand how to leverage digital technologies and data-driven approaches to create and deliver value to customers, increase revenue and stay competitive in the digital economy.
- Change & Innovation Module delves into what it takes to think up, develop, implement and effectively manage strategic change and innovation initiatives both on a small scale and at the organizational level. The goal is to effectively navigate change, manage risk, implement new ideas and drive growth.
- Digital Marketing Technologies & Strategy Module will take you through the different digital marketing technologies available and how they can be used strategically to meet the long-term mission and goals of the company. The goal is to leverage digital technologies and data-driven approaches to reach and engage customers, measure marketing effectiveness and drive business growth.
- Project Management & Lean Management Module helps you to plan a project life cycle using a systematic approach to Project Management including PMI-recommended approaches, and lean management principles for successful project completion. The goal is to manage projects effectively and efficiently, deliver value to customers, and continuously improve processes and performance.
Discover the competitive edge you need to become a leader in the digital age by joining our Master in Digital Transformation in Business at ESEI. With practical skills, a world-class education, international exposure, and a strong professional network, you will have the opportunity to advance your career.
Thank you for reading and we hope to welcome you to our diverse community soon. Learn more about the programme here!