At ESEI, we care about our community. We teach our students that the best way to build and nurture a community is to make its members feel like they’re part of a family. In order to do this, we’re introducing new ways for our community to engage with us.
Our main message to anyone who follows us, studies with us or works for us, is that ‘we are a community’. Even in difficult times, where we must work remotely, our main objective is to do whatever we can to foster this community and help it grow.
Now, we are introducing a new loyalty programme to help bring our community closer together and offer rewards to our most loyal members. Rewards for collecting points will include a free Bicing annual membership and a chance to take free short courses at ESEI.
Read on to find out more about this new programme and how it works.
What is ESEI’s loyalty programme?
Our loyalty programme is a points-based system that we created with the intention of rewarding our most loyal community members who hold an account with the school’s website.
You can earn points by regularly engaging with the school online. These points are totalled up, stored within your personal account and can be exchanged for various rewards.
Of course, the more points you collect, the better. You can win a wide range of prizes depending on the amount of points collected.
How does the loyalty programme work?
We’ve made it as easy as possible for you to collect points and earn rewards. So, how exactly do you get points?
We want you to gain as many points as you can, and so nearly every action you do online gains you a point. By simply browsing the website you will receive a point. Furthermore, by interacting with our blog posts, registering to an event or referring a visitor to the website, you’ll receive points.
See the list below in order to find out exactly how many points you can get for each action.
Please be aware that we do not accept spam or rude comments on any of our posts. If this is the case, we will remove 5 points from your balance.
In order to refer a visitor, there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure that we register your points correctly. For example, if you want to share a blog post by email, you must:
- Copy the post’s link from the website’s search bar.
- Go to your account. On the right hand side, below the “points system”, you will see “my referral link”. Click on this to go to the next page.
- Next, post the link to the URL box and click “generate URL”. This will create a special URL with your own ID so we will know that you referred the new visitor to the website.
- Finally, copy and paste this newly-generated URL into your email or message and send it to the person you wish. This will ensure that we automatically record 5 points for the referral.
How can I check up on my points?
You might be wondering how exactly you can check up on the number of points you have collected and where to find more information about it online. Simply follow these steps:
- Visit our website and log in to your personal account using your username and email address. This will take you to your personal account landing page.
- From here, you will see on the top right-hand side the “my balance” total. It will have a number which will continue to increase depending on the actions you take.
- If you look below this, still on the right-hand side, you will see the “points system”. You can click on this to go through to our website points system database. Here you will find several FAQs, which will offer you all the information you need to know about the system.
What are the rewards?
Once you’ve familiarised yourself with how to collect points and where to check up on these points, you’re now ready to start collecting. But what are the rewards?
To give you an idea, here are just a few of the rewards we’ll be offering:
We have a number of short courses on offer at the school in a range of academic areas including digital marketing, mobile marketing and sports marketing. If you are interested in doing one of these online short courses, we will reward you with one for every 20,000 points that you collect.
Start gaining your points today by visiting the website here.