February 13

What is “Seguridad Social”? What do I need it for? What do I need to do to obtain it?


Seguridad social is a social security number. It entitles you to use public health care in Spain. To get the social security number, you need to visit the Administración de la Seguridad Social (address provided below) with the following documents:

An original and a copy of your official “Spanish Student Residence Card” (‘Tarjeta de autorización de estancia por estudios’).

The original and a copy of your passport or ID.

Address: Av. Gran Via Carles III 124 8034 Barcelona


You may also like

ESEI Alumni: Meltem Polat, Operations Assistant @SailDistrict

ESEI Guest Speaker: Simone van Neerven

Leave a Repl​​​​​y

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Use this Bottom Section to Promote Your Offer

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim 

Need Help? Chat with us