Do I need a visa?

/Do I need a visa?

All students who are not citizens of a European Union member state, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, or Switzerland must obtain a long stay visa if they wish to stay in Spain for a period of over 90 days per semester. The student visa allows the holder to remain in Spain in order to pursue studies, research, or training programmes. Within a month of arrival in Spain, you must also request a pertinent Student ID Card from the Spanish Police (Policía Nacional).