February 13

Can you help me get a Spanish student visa or work visa?


ESEI does not assist with any credentialing necessary to obtain visas for foreigners. In the case of non-European students, we only issue the official enrollment letter necessary for visa purposes. Following Spanish Embassy requirements, for visa purposes ESEI issues an official enrollment letter indicating:

  • the student’s name, address, phones, and e-mail
  • full payment of tuition
  • duration of the program (start and finish dates)
  • subjects of study
  • hours of study per week (20 at least).


You may also like

Can startups find opportunities in times of crisis?

ESEI Alumni: Meltem Polat, Operations Assistant @SailDistrict

Leave a Repl​​​​​y

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Use this Bottom Section to Promote Your Offer

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim 

Our admissions team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!