February 13

Are copies of the academic transcripts and other certificates also accepted?


We accept certified copies of official documents, but originals will be required at enrollment. Official records are defined as original documents issued by the institution — not photocopies — which bear the actual signature of the registrar and the seal of the issuing institution. If a document cannot be replaced, however, be sure to obtain a properly certified copy; keep the original for yourself. Never send a document that cannot be replaced. If the original document is not issued in English, enclose an official copy of all educational documents in the original language and a certified copy translated into English.

An official English language translation should:

-bear the ink stamp and signature of a translating company official or an authorized university official.

-have the stamp and signature on each page.

-include a statement of authenticity on the last page.


You may also like

ESEI Alumni: Meltem Polat, Operations Assistant @SailDistrict

ESEI Guest Speaker: Simone van Neerven

Leave a Repl​​​​​y

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Use this Bottom Section to Promote Your Offer

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim 

Need Help? Chat with us