SPRING INTAKE 2021 - ADMISSIONS OPEN!
Our partner CGC
CGC Cairo Graduate School is an independent graduate institution based in Cairo. It focuses on research and learning environment in the field of Social Sciences.
CGC envisions to Intellectually decolonize MENA scholarship by creating and disseminating knowledge produced by young MENA scholars (research center and press) and Produce effective young executive leaders in diverse professions (Exec Edu).
CGC’s open enrollment policy allows its learning philosophy to be rooted in active learning through simulations, case studies, exercises, teamwork, guest speakers and class visits. CGC also upholds the principles of academic freedom and is an equal-opportunity institution.
Entrepreneurship at CGC
ESEI-CGC Dual MBM students and alumni are eligible to apply for the CGC incubator
CGC incubator offers its startups seed funding, workspace, networking, mentorship and trainings to launch and grow their businesses. CGC incubator offers funding of up to EGP 100,000 in exchange for a minor equity stake of up to 15% to promising selected startups upon graduation.
Women at ESEI-CGC Dual MBM
We prepare women for leadership roles by equipping them with the needed tools to accelerate careers and achieve goals.
Female applicants are eligible to apply for the merit-based women leadership scholarship
The International Business School in Barcelona &
Cairo Graduate College
Dual Master of Business Management
ESEI-CGC Dual MBM program is a one year full-time accredited Master of Business Management program that will provide you with the academic and hands-in strategy and skills that will help you navigate the dynamic business world. Upon completion of the program you will receive two general management degrees in addition to a lot of resources, tools, opportunities and networks all to ensure you have a well-rounded experience.
- Receive Dual Spanish Master of Business Management (MBM) Diplomas upon graduation. One from an accredited business school, another from a leading University.
- International Business School in Barcelona (ESEI), its MBM program is ranked among the top MBM programs in Spain.
Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM), is ranked 10th in Europe for teaching quality according to Times Higher Education (THE) Ranking.
- Certificate of completion for every course completed from Cairo Graduate College (CGC). CGC is a member of ACQUIN e.v., a distinguished German accrediting institution.
- Complete your MBM in 1 academic year - 9 months (October-June).
- Case method, experiential learning, student centered learning and Project based learning allow our students to build deep general management and leadership skills.
- 50% of the courses are taught online by prominent international faculty who are renowned academic scholars and leading industry experts.
- 50% of the courses are taught offline by exceptional national faculty who are renowned academic scholars and leading industry experts.
- ESEI-CGC Dual MBM students have access to an online library that has a wide selection of more than 810,000 eBooks and volumes, and thousands of peer-reviewed journals and academic research papers.
- ESEI-CGC Dual MBM students will have access to yearly professional and educational study tours in Spain.
ESEI-CGC Dual MBM helps you with your career progression in post COVID-19 world by offering:
- Yearly employment fair with tens of our recruitment partners in Egypt and Spain.
- Help with the preparations for interviews and job placement processes.
- Equipping you with the much-needed business, management and leadership skills that are required by employers to help excel your career.
Join an expanding and diverse international and national network of thousands of alumni. ESEI and CGC alumni are leading industries in more than 30 countries.
Limited number of selected students will be admitted per cohort
- ESEI-CGC Dual MBM program’s acceptance rate is less than 10%.
- 2 intakes per academic year: Fall (October) and spring (February) cohorts.
- Online classes are offered after working hours 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Face-to-face classes will be offered in New Cairo on Saturdays.
What you will learn
By the end of the program you will have gained a lot of practical and intellectual skills in addition to the academic and technical knowledge as a result of the interaction and activities conducted. Skills include; negotiations, conflict management, leadership, team work.
Practical skills: Teamwork, Leadership, Negotiation, Strategy building, Conflict management.
- Think boldly, logically and independently.
- Build fundamental skills through the Dual MBM program.
- Empower yourself to lead from the heart.
- Entrepreneurial thinking.
- Define your future.
Who you are
- Ambitious and driven individual looking to expand you knowledge and skills in fundamental business areas.
- Experienced professional.
- University graduate with strong academic standing.
What you need
- Undergraduate Degree
- English Capability (ESEI online exam or TOEFL, or IELTS)
- One-page CV
- 2 Minimum years of experience
60 ECTS credits
40 ECTS credits - 10 courses (4 ECTS credits per course)
20 ECTS credits - Master’s thesis or final project
Total 120 ECTS credits
Production and Operations Management
Project Management and Lean Management
Cross-cultural Management and Diversity
Digital Business Strategy
Online modules run by ESEI consist of:
- 18 hours of live teaching time/synchronous learning, done according to a fixed course timetable.
- The sharing of all class materials, for example presentation slides, relevant articles, Ted Talks, podcast, etc. via ESEI’s LMS - Canvas.
- Asynchronous support from the course facilitator via email or via live chat/messaging on Canvas.
- Facilitator-student interaction as well as peer to peer interaction on homework tasks that are set via Canvas.
- The 2 hour end-of-course presentation session in which students present their final project.
1 - Leadership and Organisational Behaviour
2 - Professional Communication and Development
3 - Strategy and Environment
4 - Change and Innovation
5 - Financial Management
6 - Master’s thesis OR Final Project
- Dr. Ahmed Alaa Fayed
- Dr. Rehab Taha
- Dr. Nezar Sami
- Dr. Rasha El Gendi
- Dr. Mohamed Kadry
- Mrs. Sondos Arafa